The Best way to survive is to book your plans with MontrealNewYearsEve.com
2022 is winding down, New Year’s Eve is fast approaching, and you can feel the excitement building for a crazy night of fun with your friends and loved ones. I am sure there are many of you out there who say every year I am not going to overdo it this year and end up having a horrible hangover or regretting your choice of NYE destination. Lucky for you, you are already in Montreal, which gives you one step ahead in your planning because no one celebrates NYE as our city does.
Surviving the madness that is sure to occur at your New Year’s Eve parties does not have to be difficult, and we have plenty of tricks to help you get by the night and the following day. We want you to have a memorable night that you will brag about to your friends who chose to watch Miley Cyrus and times square on their couch. No, we know you want to party and celebrate, and Montreal is the place to do it.
One of the first steps you should take is to contact MontrealNewYearsEve.com (MYNE), which has been booking and planning NYE events for nearly twenty years. This fantastic service will book everything from flights to hotel and restaurant reservations and get you into the hottest and trendiest parties in the city.
While New Year’s Eve is a time for celebration, it is essential to take steps to ensure your safety and well-being during the holiday. Here are a few tips for surviving New Year’s Eve in Montreal:
1. Plan Ahead: Decide in advance where you will be celebrating and how you will get there. You absolutely need to plan ahead and secure tickets or a booth at a party to avoid leaving you on the outside looking in. You need to act fast if you want to party in a quality venue. Make sure to have a designated driver if you will be drinking alcohol or plan to use a ride-sharing service or public transportation. MYNE can book your transportation needs, including a luxury motor coach that will pick you up and drop you off at your hotel.
2. Stay Hydrated: Drink plenty of water throughout the day and evening, especially if you consume alcohol. This can help prevent dehydration and reduce the risk of a hangover. It would be best if you also kept some Gatorade, or any sports drinks packed with electrolytes to help you recover quicker the following day.
3. Eat before you go out: Having a meal before you head out to celebrate can help reduce the effects of alcohol and provide you with the energy to enjoy the festivities. Montreal is filled with delicious restaurants eager to serve you the finest cuisines. Be sure to book a spot early and take advantage of many restaurants’ fixed menus. MYNE has all the proper hookups and can make excellent suggestions that will reflect and satisfy your hunger.
4. Set limits for yourself: Decide in advance how much alcohol you will drink and stick to your plan. It is okay to say no to drinks and to take breaks from drinking throughout the evening. Pacing is crucial on New Year’s Eve, and fighting the excitement and energy flowing through is nearly impossible, but it can be done with a bit of willpower. Remember, it is a marathon, not a sprint!
5. Stay with Friends: Make sure to stick with your friends and look out for each other. If you become separated, make a plan for how to reconnect. Venturing off on your own has advantages, like trying to find the right person to kiss at midnight, but if that does not work, you will want to avoid partying with your friends. You can also assign a friend to be your Guardian Angel who will remind you to have a sip of water every once in a while. It is a buddy system that can help, but who knows, maybe your angel will become a devil, and you will have plenty of shots.
6. Be Aware of Your Surroundings: Pay attention to your surroundings and trust your instincts. If you feel uncomfortable or unsafe, leave the area and find a safe place. When you are drunk, stumbling around the club or the streets of Montreal can be precarious, so stick to rule number 5 and stay with your friends and lean on each other.
7. Have A Backup Plan: If you cannot get home or reach your friends, have a backup plan in place. This could include staying with a trusted friend or family member or contacting a ride-sharing service or taxi. Booking with MYNE is an effortless way to remedy this because they can arrange your transportation and hotel, so you don’t have to stress about it.
9. Have fun: Remember to have fun and enjoy the celebration. Happy New Year! The last thing you want to do on the previous day of the year is being a grumpy cat and bring everyone’s vibe to your miserable level. Celebrate life and how lucky you are to be with those you love!
10. Book With Montrealnewyeareve.Com: Above all, this is the best way to survive New Year’s Eve in Montreal because MYNE will take care of the abovementioned details. Obviously, they cannot tell you to slow down with the drinking, but they will ensure you have a place to crash once it is all said and done. MYNE can get you the best prices and packages on Transportation, Hotels and get you into the best parties in Montreal.